On today’s solo episode I talk about a common issue I see amongst business owners especially around this time of year is overwhelm.
What is covered in this episode:
- What overwhelm can look like in your business and life
- Ways to deal with overwhelm in your business
- Why all business owners will be affected by overwhelm at some point in their business
- A real life business case study of a tradie and how overwhelm affected his business, relationships and overall well being.
- Why you need to make time to reduce overwhelm
- The importance of keeping a clear head through exercise
- How diet can affect overwhelm
- The impact of sleeping cycles on your health
- Getting rid of toxins by drinking the right amount of water throughout the day
- How to use a mind mapping tool to get your to-dos out of your head
- Planning out a day of your week to work on your business, not in it.
- Creating capacity by stealing time
- The importance of removing distractions and excess noise in your day
- Outsourcing to help tasks that you as the business owner shouldn’t be working on
- Systemising repetitive tasks
- The need to try and not be so hard on yourself and why you need to celebrate the little wins
- Why you need to surround yourself with supportive and positive people
Links mentioned in the show:
Download our Free Business Plan On a Page template and implementation guide
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the show on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode
Want a question covered on the show?
Just click the red microphone button here to send us an audio question for the show.