Hear from the Master of Marketing John Dwyer this week as we discuss practical tips to grow your business and improve the results you're getting from the marketing efforts in your business. John has a wealth of knowledge and ideas when it comes to practical direct response marketing ideas to grow your business. He shares his stories of how he persuaded comedian Jerry Seinfeld to take on the ‘Greater Building Society' campaign as well as other practical case studies you can use to generate ideas in your business. A must listen episode for anybody wanting to grow their business.
What is covered in this episode:
- Why experience counts when using marketing experts
- The power of direct response marketing compared to branding strategies
- Tactics to get your customers to sample your products
- Using competitions to drive warm leads to your business
- The background on the Jerry Seinfeld campaign for ‘Greater Building Society'
- The results that can happen when you are thinking outside the box
- The power of persistence and not giving up
- The frustrations of leaving money on the table with your existing customers
- The difference collecting data on your customers can make
- The power of text messages in your marketing
- The value proposition versus discounting
- Increasing your perceived value
- Making it easy for customers to buy from you
- Why discounting isn't the answer to build revenue
- Selling the benefits not the features
- The power of Facebook Live video marketing
Links mentioned in the show:
Download our Free Business Plan On a Page template and implementation guide
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode
Want a question covered on the show?
Just click the red microphone button here to send us an audio question for the show.